- Complete the 2020-2021 FAFSA: Use your 2018 federal tax infromatino to complete the FAFSA. This FAFSA covers fall 2020 and spring 2021.
- Register for SUNY Financial Day on Saturday, November 9, 2019. This event is open to all high school seniors, even those not attending Buffalo State. Students and families can receive free help from financial aid staff to file their FAFSA.
- Processing Time: Allow 5-10 business days for documents submitted to the office to be reviewed. Students should monitor Banner and their BSC email regularly for updates.
- Fall 2019 Disbursement & Refund Schedule: Estimate when your refund will be available so you may budget accordingly.
- File the 2019 - 2020 FAFSA: This FAFSA is used for Fall 2019 and Spring 2020; use your 2017 federal tax information on it.
- Thinking of withdrawing from a course? Be sure to review the financial implications first.
Monday - Friday 8:30am -5:00pm
The front service window is open during normal office hours for brief questions and to turn in documents.